A report regarding the events of last Monday evening, the raid on the primary territory of the Spring City Scrappers (SCS) following an undercover operation by an agent of Precinct 19 who had infiltrated the gang.
With proof finally being recieved of the SCS black market food importation from upper levels, careful examinations of several local food stashes in the ruins of Old-Guilders have confirmed that the recent infestation of worm like creatures have been feeding on the illegal food supplies.
Our undercover operative passed information to Precinct 19 regarding the latest shipment, however one of our enforcer teams was spotted examining a supply stash and the SCS made the decision to abandon their operations in New-Guilders, knowing the game was up.
Our operative made us aware of SCS’s plan to abandon the settlement on Monday evening, by loading all their supplies into transports and moving to another dome. Precinct 19 enganged the assistance of the PDF to raid the SCS settlement and attempt to capture or subdue as many gang members as possible during the loading process.
However, when the PDF arrived on location, two other local gangs were unexpectedly in attendence. These gangs were clearly in an agitated state, we assume they had co-operated in order to make their own raid on the SCS settlement, but they then proceeded to open fire on the PDF troopers as they approached the settlement boundary.
Despite suffering heavy casualties on the approach, the operation has been deemed a complete success. A full report will follow, along with a list of assets acquired, gang members involved and/or captured (including those belonging to the gangs already on location) as well as a report of PDF, gang and civilian casualties.
Anarchy descends on New-Guilders!
A large scale firefight broke out late last night near the main territory of the notorious gang known as the ‘Spring City Scrappers’. Precinct 19 will publish a full briefing regarding the events of that evening shortly, however numerous eye witnesses have described seeing it ‘literally raining bullets’ and described the aftermath as an ‘absolute bloodbath’. Gunfire and sirens could be heard long into the night. The entire area has been cordoned off by PDF forces who are restricting access very enthusiastically to any unauthorised citizens, our advice is to avoid the area entirely.
In completely unrelated news, a large scale black market food smuggling ring has been exposed, following a long undercover investigation by Precinct 19. expect a high enforcer presence at local trading posts for the foreseeable future.
Reports of strange creatures in the ruins have mysteriously ceased. Good news? Perhaps, but we do have to ask where they went, and what they were…
(Note – in case any of you have not worked out yet, Precinct 19 is me as the arbitrator!)
March Game Rules:
– Citizens Arrests: Gangers ‘captured’ by house gangs must be turned into Precinct 19 immediately. A reward will be issued. (Gangers ‘captured’ by outlander gangs treat this as full recovery instead)
– Black Market Crackdown: Only 1 rare item will be offered to your gang leader at trading posts instead of D3. Gangers sent along with the gang leader will not be offered a rare item, but can instead still use their +1 trade to purchase items from another house list if desired.
– Wanted Men: If you hire any new gang member this month, (including ‘free’ juves from settlements) roll a D6. On a 4+, please report to Precinct 19 ASAP for further information.
– Medical Alert: Any ganger who has been affected by either the February monster roll, or was ‘slimed’ in the campaign special launch game, please report to Precinct 19 after your March game for medical evaluation.
Apocafez 2017 – The Fall of Cadia
Saturday 25th Feb 2017
It’s back. He’s back. In Black.
2017’s hottest 40k event, the ApocaFez returns to Guildford.
No points limits, all painted models, many side missions and thematic rules.
Thank you all for updating your Yaktribe rosters.
With the New-Guilders gangs currently slightly ahead on total gang ratings, the expansion into the new areas of Guilders-Ford is proceeding better than expected.
However, more and more reports are coming in of strange creatures and missing persons… Has the expansion perhaps been too hasty? Questions are starting to be asked as to why the New-Guilders dome was originally abandoned. Precinct 19 researchers have been busy in the archives, but have so far found no mention of the mysterious new dome.
Enforcer perimeter patrols have been stepped up, and a sector-wide curfew has been issued for the New-Guilders area.
Meanwhile, in Old-Guilders, work crews are busy round the clock rebuilding the areas gutted by the great fire. The old gangs have been lending their support, whilst taking advantage of the restoration to expand their territories and influence.
So far, things have mostly been good all round, but now available territories are few and far between – old rivalries and grudges are beginning to come to the surface, and citizens are starting to go missing with alarming regularity…
February Game Rules:
– Treat all ‘captured’ results as ‘full recovery’
– Foraging: any gang member who did not go out of action, work territory or visit the trading post may forage for D6 credits after all income is completed. Outlander gangs may instead add +1 to all foraging rolls.
– Strange Creatures: Something is hiding in the ruins. All games must use the ‘Monster Roll’ rule, and this must be rolled every turn. If a model is taken out of action as a result of this roll, you must notify me with the ganger’s name and the injury result rolled.
– Deeper exploration: Roll a D6 before the game. On a 1 or 2, you are fighting in the ruins of Old-Guilders, where the work crews have yet to reach. the entire ground level of the table is covered by a thick layer of ash, and counts as difficult terrain.
– Trading post: One extra item will be offered to your leader at the trading post this month.
– Territory: After completing your post-game phase, roll a new territory to add to your roster.
After you have played your December campaign game and completed all experience, income and trading, you may add a third territory to your roster.
With the rebuilding and exploration efforts revealing lots of new areas ripe for the picking, you may roll twice on the territory table and choose from the result.
– As we are restricting games to one per month, ‘captured’ results should be re-rolled, unless you both agree to use your next monthly game to play a rescue mission.
– As territory is currently restricted, once your normal income from territory has been calculated, you may also send any remaining gang members to forage in the rubble of Old Guilders for D6 credits of income each. Any member can forage (except hired guns) but they cannot perform any other action such as working territory or visiting the trading post. These credits are additional to your normal income and are not modified or reduced like the normal income is. Outlander gangs who are already foraging may instead add +1 to their forage rolls to represent the rich pickings available in the ruins.
– Due to a surplus of black market goods all gangs will be offered an additional +2 items when rolling on the rare trade table.
– After you have played your January campaign game and completed all experience, income and trading, you may roll to add a fourth territory to your roster.
+++ Emergency Broadcast +++
Attention Citizens! Precint 19 has issued an immediate general alert following reports of the discovery of a creature in the tunnel network leading to the area known as New-Guilders.
Survivors of a large scale expedition into the tunnel network have provided multiple reports of the decovery of a grand central chamber, which appears to have originally be some form of temple. Within this chamber, survivors report finding a large worm like creature and numerous offspring. This creature is described as a ‘terrifying beast’ with a huge fanged mouth, tough rubbery skin and seemed to excrete some sort of venemous slime. The chamber also contained a large number of bodies, previous victims of the creature.
A subsequent emergency expedition by Precinct 19 and agents of the Ordo Hereticus have located the central chamber. Two of the decomposing bodies found have been identified as notorious gang members missing since the great fire, who were presumed lost in the flames. Next of kin have been notified.
The tunnel network remains off limits to all but Ordo Hereticus personnel, trespassers will be immediately executed.
Precinct 19 has designated a level 2 warning for the missing creature. ‘The Beast’ has been designated as highly dangerous – if seen, do not approach, and immediately report any sightings to your nearest precinct station.
+++ Transmission Ends +++
This has some background info that most of you will have already seen, and some details about how the campaign will run, as well as clarifying things like starting credits and the rule set we will be using.