GGC Spring/Summer Shadow War Armageddon Campaign will be starting on Monday 29th May.
The campaign will be organised as per the Shadow War Armageddon rule book with the following changes.
- The campaign will run from Monday 29th May to 31 July 2017.
- All Kill Teams must be newly created for this date.
- The campaign will be divided into three campaign turns, each of 3 weeks, and a finale.
- 29/05 – 12/06
- 19/06 – 03/07
- 10/07 – 24/07
- Playoff Finale 31/07
- No participant may play more than 4 games in a single campaign turn with the same kill team. 12 games max over the campaign per kill team.
- Participants may use more than one kill teams.
- Lone operative kill teams may not be used.
- If a kill team reaches 15 caches and wins another game, instead of winning the campaign as per the rule book, it gains participation to the Finale playoff on the 31/07.
The kill teams roster is frozen and it may no longer be used until the finale playoff.
- The Playoff Finale will consist of a ‘timed’ single elimination tournament. If a large number of players qualify the tournament format may be adjusted to allow completion in the time available.
- Should a player manage to advance multiple kill teams to the playoff they must choose only one of them to use.
- Kill teams reaching the 12 game limit without qualifying for the finale retire in shame! If your planning on coming every week, best run two or more kill teams.
- In the unlikely event that at the end of the campaign nobody has reached 15 caches the top two, or more, players will fight a off game to determine the victor.
- Players should avoid playing the same opposing kill team in consecutive games where possible.
- Players should aim to play at a pace to allow a minimum of two games of Shadow War to played in the same evening.
- Players should observe each others end of game rolls to ensure fairness.
- Players must have a clear roster and models must be easily identifiable, with a number or similar if necessary.
Would all players please submit their current Promethium cache count at the end of each weeks games so we can keep a running leader board.
Additionally, photos of games in progress would be appreciated and should be posted on the GGC facebook group. A selection will be included in campaign updates.
Any questions please discuss on the GGC facebook group